I truly believe that dreams come true. Sometimes, it can take you many years to accomplish your goals…Sometimes, you may feel that, in spite of all your efforts, nobody wants to listen to you…But, one day, our Lord can give you that unique opportunity you have been longing for…
September has been a wonderful time for me. I have to thank so many people for their unselfish support and ongoing help. It really means a lot to me when people value my work because designing learning experiences is what I love the most:
- The Infoline I wrote for ASTD was published at amazon.com. ASTD also published an excerpt of this Infoline here. Thank you, Justin Brusino!
- Steven Boller, from Bottom-Line Performance, kindly asked me to share my thoughts on mobile learning in an interview. Thanks a million, Steven!
- Gary Woodill, from Float Mobile Learning, thought this was “a terrific interview” 😀 and shared his comments about it here. Many thanks for your kindness, Mr. Woodill!
- Learning Solutions Magazine, from the eLearning Guild, published one of my articles. Special thanks to Bill Brandon & Patti Shank!
- I created this demo and I participated in Articulate´s Weekly Challenge. ¡Muchísimas gracias, David & Montse Anderson! I really admire your work so your positive feedback always encourages me to work harder.
- After joining xAPI Design, a very interesting initiative organized by ADL, my team and I designed a social learning experience that made use of Twitter and the xAPI to track how interactions unfold during an online group discussion. This was an absolutely amazing experience for us! Thank you so much for supporting our ideas, Aaron Silver, Andy Johnson & Jason Haag!
— Mayra Aixa Villar (@MayraAixaVillar) September 15, 2013
— Jason Haag (@mobilejson) September 17, 2013
- After that experiment, I won two badges! 🙂 Thanks a lot for teaching me JSON, for these badges and for all your hard work during our project, Bruno Winck!
- Scoop.it has also given me a badge! Thanks a bunch to all the people who support my content curation page!
- As if this were not enough, a brilliant designer who I have always looked up to and respected sent this tweet. I really appreciate it coming from you, Kevin!
— Kevin Thorn (@LearnNuggets) September 27, 2013
- Finally, I got a very special invitation from Christopher Pappas. I am so grateful to you for that, Christopher!
On September 21st, I celebrated my 34th birthday and I couldn´t feel more grateful for this moment in my life. Sometimes, I need to step back and take a deep breath because I just can´t believe all the good things that are happening to me now. So, please believe me when I say that I don´t have enough words to thank all the supportive people I have met on my way!